Call or Walk in for a Mammogram Today
Why are breast cancer screenings so important? Because early detection saves lives. At LMH Breast Center, our goal is to find it before you can feel it – before breast cancer causes a lump you can feel or other symptoms.
Starting at age 40, we encourage all women to have a screening mammogram every year.* That’s why we make it quick, comfortable and convenient:
- Digital mammography with cushioned MammoPads®
- Three convenient locations in Lawrence
- Flexible scheduling, including evening appointments
- Walk-ins welcome at our LMH South location
- Covered by Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance plans
Annual screenings help identify breast cancer sooner, when it is smaller and treatments are typically more successful. Call or walk in for your mammogram today, and visit us again every year.
Breast cancer survival rates are nearly three times greater if detected early.
National Cancer Institute
Find It Before You Feel It