Cardiovascular Specialists of Lawrence
Your heart is in the right place at Cardiovascular Specialists of Lawrence. Located in the 4th Street Health Plaza adjacent to Lawrence Memorial Hospital, our board-certified cardiologists have 80 combined years of life-saving experience. Round-the-clock, rapid response emergency heart care – coupled with our above average heart attack care measures – is good news for you, and for your heart.
Other 'signs' your heart is in the right place at Cardiovascular Specialists of Lawrence:
- Testing, imaging, lab, diagnostics and treatment under one roof at LMH
- Affiliated with LMH Heart Center, which is nationally recognized for the quality of care provided to cardiac patients
- An accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (angioplasty), and a Cardiac Rehabilitation program that's nationally certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Choose your doctor (not the other way around)
- Easy appointment-setting and accessibility (including parking spaces reserved exclusively for our patients)
- A friendly staff whose mission is to take care of sick people, the community and each other
Learn more about our services at Cardiovascular Specialists of Lawrence, including interventional cardiology, heart attack care and cardiac imaging.