Admissions Charge Clerk
Primary position responsibility will be to assist the Admitting Manager in meeting department goals. This position will function as a back up to the Admissions Manager. This is a supervisor position. 50-75% of the time working will be functioning in the capacity of an admitting clerk. The other time will be divided among supervisory duties and various department goals orientated projects as deemed necessary by the Admitting Manager. This position has the responsibility of rotate on-call with other charge clerks on the weekends.
Location: Lawrence, Kansas
Job Type: Part-Time
Agreed Hours Per Pay Period: 40 hours
Schedule/Shift: 10 hours on Saturday and Sunday; 4 hours during weekday
- High school graduate or equivalent, an Associate or Bachelor's degree in management, business, communications or related field preferred
- Good interpersonal communication skills, strong attention to detail, ability to multitask.
- Strong computer skills preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills required
Applicants must be able to meet the following physical requirements:
- constant use of manual dexterity
- sit, stand, walk and reach frequently
- lift/carry and push/pull 18 lbs frequently
- climb, stoop, bend, squat, kneel occasionally
- lift/carry and push/pull 35 lbs occasionally