Arranges for timely, efficient, and orderly admission of all patients admitted to the hospital. Interview patients or representative to ensure that accurate patient information is collected, with an emphasis on insurance details. Educates all patients on appropriate hospital policies and procedures. Distributes appropriate information to ancillary departments in a timely matter.
Job Type: Part-Time and PRN (as needed)
Agreed Hours Per Pay Period: Part-Time: 20 hours per payperiod; PRN (as needed)
Schedule/Shift: PRN: Varies
- Good interpersonal communication skills, strong attention to detail, ability to multitask.
- Strong computer skills preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills required
Applicants must be able to meet the following physical requirements:
- constant use of manual dexterity
- sit, stand, walk and reach frequently
- lift/carry and push/pull 18 lbs frequently
- climb, stoop, bend, squat, kneel occasionally
- lift/carry and push/pull 35 lbs occasionally