Primary position responsibility will be to assist the Admissions Manager in meeting department goals. This position will function as a back up to the Admissions Manager. This is a supervisor position. The other time will be divided among supervisory duties, training and various departmental goals orientated projects as deemed necessary by the Admissions Manager. This position will be responsible for supervising and covering rotating on-call personnel for 24/7 staffing. Schedules and assigns shifts and provides support for on-call staffing needs.
Location: Lawrence, Kansas
Job Type: Full-Time
Agreed Hours Per Pay Period: 75 hours
Schedule/Shift: 3:00pm-11:00pm; Monday-Friday
- High school graduate or equivalent, an Associate or Bachelor's degree in management, business, communications or related field preferred
- Good interpersonal communication skills, strong attention to detail, ability to multitask.
- Strong computer skills preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills required
Applicants must be able to meet the following physical requirements:
- constant use of manual dexterity
- sit, stand, walk and reach frequently
- lift/carry and push/pull 18 lbs frequently
- climb, stoop, bend, squat, kneel occasionally
- lift/carry and push/pull 35 lbs occasionally