Provides comprehensive and intensive professional nursing care to critically ill adult and geriatric patients in the Intensive Care Unit.
Department: 2 East
Job Type(s): Full-Time
Agreed Hours Per Pay Period: 72 hours
Schedule/Shift: Days - 7:00am-7:00pm
- Current KS RN license required
- Current BLS affirmation required
- At least 2 years clinical experience, 1 year in specialty preferred
- ACLS certification preferred, or must be obtained within 6 month of date of hire.
- Exceptional customer service skills required
Applicants must be able to meet the following physical requirements:
- stand, walk, reach, stoop, bend, squat, kneel and use manual dexterity frequently
- lift/carry and push/pull 25 lbs frequently
- sit and climb occasionally
- lift/carry and push/pull 50 lbs occasionally