Registered Nurse Case Manager (PRN)
Looking to utilize your unique skill set in an upper-level Case Management role? Not wanting to work all week, ever week? We are seeking an experience RN Case Manager who can lead our Case Management process which assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors and evaluates options and services to meet the patient's needs through communication and available resources to promote quality cost-effective outcomes.
If you're looking to be collaborative on your schedule, then we want you in this role!
Department: Care Coordination
Location: Lawrence, Kansas
Job Type(s): PRN
Agreed Hours Per Pay Period: PRN/Varies by the week/need
- Registered Nurse with BSN and current Kansas RN license
- Case Management Certification preferred
- 3-5 years Medical/Surgical experience in a clinical setting preferred
- 1-2 years Hospital Case Management and/or Managed Care and Discharge Planning experience required.
- Experience utilizing criteria: InterQual preferred
- Excellent communication skills: physician, staff and patient/family
- Proficient with computer programs and applications
- Exceptional customer service skills
Applicants must be able to meet the following physical requirements:
- Constantly use manual dexterity
- Frequently sit, stand, walk or reach
- Frequently lift up to 18 pounds
- Occasionally climb, stoop, bend, squat or kneel
- Occasionally lift up to 35 pounds