- Must be 14 to 18 years old and yet to graduate high school
- Parental consent to volunteer is required for volunteers under 18 years old
- Must begin volunteering during summer months (June through July)
- Available at least three hours per week
- Are not required to volunteer during the school year, although some placements are available.
- Must attend an orientation session at the beginning of the summer program.
- TB skin testing is required for all volunteers and will be done for free with orientation.
The 2015 Summer Junior Volunteer Program is now full for new applicants. Although the deadline for applications is May 15, we have filled all open spots for the summer very fast this year.
Returning junior volunteers: email Lauren.Cobb@LMH.org for more information on volunteer placement no later than May 15. We are still taking applications from returning juniors for placement in a department this summer up until the deadline on May 15, 2015.