- Must be 14 to 18 years old and yet to graduate high school
- Parental consent to volunteer is required for volunteers under 18 years old
- Must begin volunteering during summer months (June through July)
- Available at least three hours per week
- Are not required to volunteer during the school year, although some placements are available.
- Must attend an orientation session at the beginning of the summer program.
- TB skin testing is required for all volunteers.
We will start taking Junior Volunteer Applications again in mid-April 2016. All new junior volunteers must start during the summer months, starting June 2016. For more information, read about our summer junior volunteer program.