Your Healthy Future Starts Here
At LMH, we invite you to join us on our journey to creating a destination for healthy living in Lawrence and our surrounding communities. Together, we are committed to helping you stay healthy for life, and our goals are the same as yours: healthy people, healthy communities and a healthy future for everyone.
Healthy Living and Healthy People
As board-certified orthopedic surgeons, highly accomplished athletes and regulars on the Lawrence Loop, Dr. Stull and Dr. Prô know a lot about healthy living. Inspired by you and for you, they share your goals for staying active, healthy and close to home. And, like all of us at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, they are committed to being your partners for lifelong health.
Learn more about your orthopedic partner for lifelong health ‣
We partner with organizations across the community to bring health and safety options right to you. Look for us where you where you live, work and play – chances are, we’ll be there. We’re proud to make a healthy difference through our partnerships with local parks, schools and libraries, as well as LiveWell Lawrence, Safe Kids Douglas County, local employers and more. Why? Because together, we share a common goal: creating happy families and healthy communities.
Sign up for a class or wellness event ‣
Through outreach, partnerships and local health care expertise, we are creating a healthy future for Lawrence and all our surrounding communities. With your lifelong health at the center of our thoughts and actions, we are:
- Empowering healthy decisions with education, online resources, and knowledgeable physicians and care teams.
- Promoting healthy lifestyles through healthy living classes and fitness programs tailored for your needs.
- Providing guidance and support with wellness coaches at two locations, numerous health screenings and more.
- Delivering health services when and where you need us, including specialty and primary care for all ages throughout our community.
- Forming community partnerships to bring healthy choices where you live, work and play.
- Working together and sharing a common goal: being your partner for lifelong health.