Currently accepting applications
- Independent democratic group. 25 years at LMH.
- Full time: 120 hours/month; (9 and 12-hour shifts)
- Double physician coverage with overlapping shifts
- Join a group of 12 full-time ABEM-certified physicians and 6 mid-levels
- Highly competitive salary and incentive bonus
- Benefits include: health, retirement, malpractice, CME allowance
- Annual patient volume is 39,000
- One site, community-based hospital with most specialties available
- Requires Board-eligibility/Board certification in Emergency Medicine
- Living within the catchment area of Lawrence Memorial Hospital preferred for partnership
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency
We do not work with recruiters. For more information about this position, contact Lawrence Emergency Medicine Associates: Dr. Kye Evans at (785) 331-8775 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For job opportunities in Emergency Medicine or Hospitalist Medicine, please visit the LEMA website.