Cardiovascular Specialists of Lawrence
Your heart is in the right place at Cardiovascular Specialists of Lawrence. Located in the 4th Street Health Plaza adjacent to Lawrence Memorial Hospital, our board-certified cardiologists have 80 combined years of life-saving experience. Round-the-clock, rapid response emergency heart care – coupled with our above average heart attack treatment measures – is good news for you, and for your heart.
Other 'signs' your heart is in the right place at Cardiovascular Specialists of Lawrence:
- Testing, cardiac imaging, lab, diagnostics and heart disease treatment under one roof at LMH
- Affiliated with LMH Heart Center, which is nationally recognized for the quality of heart disease treatment provided to cardiac patients
- A Cardiac Rehabilitation program that's nationally certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Choose your cardiologist (not the other way around)
- Easy appointment-setting and accessibility (including parking spaces reserved exclusively for our patients)
For appointments and information, call 785-505-3636.
Through our affiliation with the Heart Center at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, our board-certified cardiologists provide expert medical management and a full range of therapies and services:
To contact Cardiovascular Specialists of Lawrence, call 785-505-3636.