Take care of your faith and emotional needs while you’re at LMH Health. Find a prayer partner or counselor through our spiritual wellness services.
Our chaplains are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to people of all faiths and denominations. Ask us to:
- listen and offer emotional and spiritual support
- act as a sounding board
- help people through grief
- provide blessings, prayer and religious sacraments
- officiate funerals and memorial services
- act as a liaison between community pastors and patients
To reach the chaplain at LMH Health, call the operator at 785-505-5000. If you’re receiving hospice care, ask your care team about spiritual wellness services.
LMH Health has one full-time, board certified chaplain on duty during the week. On-call chaplains have specialized training and are available evenings and weekends.
Visit the chapel on the second floor at the LMH Health Main Campus, across from the Intensive Care Unit. It is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Patients, visitors and staff are always welcome.