LMH Health Cancer Center
Cancer Care in Kansas
You and your loved ones don’t need to travel for exceptional cancer and hematology care. The LMH Health Cancer Center, accredited by the Commission on Cancer, provides advanced treatments in a safe and caring environment that’s close to home.
Since we opened our doors in 2000, the LMH Health Cancer Center has been a place of hope and healing for many. We take a team approach to cancer care – experts working together across many disciplines to offer hopeful outcomes and advanced, individualized therapies for every patient. We also work closely with you – the patient – as well as your family and primary care providers to deliver personalized treatment plans and additional support.
The Expertise You Need
- National Cancer Institute-trained, board-certified physician expertise: Our team of oncologists and hematologists offers extensive experience in treating a wide range of cancer types, including breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, bladder cancer and kidney cancer, as well as lymphoma, leukemia and other blood diseases.
*Next day and emergency appointments available.
- Specialized expertise of an advanced level, oncology-certified nurse practitioner to assist physicians with patient care
- Oncology certified nursing team (OCNs)
- Pharmacists who specialize in oncology pharmacy
- Licensed social workers providing comprehensive psychosocial services and programs through all phases of the cancer experience
- Support staff and volunteers to assist with additional resources
Cancer Clinical Trials
In addition to standard cancer treatment options like chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, transfusions and more, the
LMH Oncology & Hematology Center offers more than 150 cancer clinical trials. All approved by the National Cancer Institute, cancer clinical trials offer hope to those seeking treatments beyond standard therapy—treatments that may be less toxic, more beneficial and/or easier to maintain.
A Comfortable Place for You and Your Guests
To give you the relaxation, security and privacy you deserve, the LMH Health Cancer Center is equipped with 15 private treatment rooms, all designed for patient comfort. Each room is furnished with a recliner, television and DVD player, a chair for visitors, and a nurse call response system. The Center also has 10 exam rooms for initial and follow-up appointments. We want you to feel comfortable and well taken care of every time you come here.