Comprehensive Local Sports Medicine, from Your Partner for Lifelong Health
At LMH Health OrthoKansas, we want all athletes to stay active, healthy, competitive and safe on the field of play. As the area’s only orthopedic provider with a full suite of local sports medicine services, we offer exceptional orthopedic expertise for athletes to overcome sports injuries close to home or school.
About Sports Medicine. Sports medicine is the specialized area of LMH Health OrthoKansas that treats and prevents injuries related to sports and exercise. Our sports medicine team is dedicated to helping professional athletes, student-athletes, and adults involved in sports, personal fitness or physically demanding jobs. Our goals are the same as yours: recover from an injury, prevent future injury, and improve mobility and performance.
Comprehensive sports medicine services include:
- Diagnostics: MRI, digital X-ray and CT imaging
- Orthopedic surgery: Inpatient and outpatient procedures
- Rehabilitation therapy: Physical and occupational therapy for safe healing and return to play
- Sports performance and training: Improves speed, agility and strength while preventing injury
- Sports physicals: Physical exams for student-athletes (required by the state and schools)
- Concussion care: Expert diagnosis, treatment and management
- Athletic training: Sports medicine for high schools and colleges
Athletes Who Treat Athletes. Athletes need specialized care to return to play safely and effectively. No one understands that better than the physicians and specialists of OrthoKansas, many of whom have advanced training in sports medicine and are proud lifelong athletes themselves. Valued by professional sports organizations worldwide—including the Olympics, FIFA and others—our highly experienced physicians offer the expertise you need in orthopedic care and surgery, as well as primary care to treat the whole athlete.
Meet Our Physicians