Until further notice, LMH Health is restricting visitation to:
- One parent or guardian for pediatric patients. For surgeries, once the child is in their procedure the adult must wait in their car and will be called when the patient’s procedure is complete.
- One support person for labor and delivery patients.
- One support person for patients undergoing procedures involving sedation. This support person will need to wait in the car and will be called when the patient’s procedure is complete. They will then be provided discharge instructions, directions on picking up the patient and more.
- One support person for patients with disabilities or impairments warranting assistance.
- One support person for critically ill patients who may be at the end of life. Exceptions may be made in extenuating circumstances, as determined by the director and provider.
- No visitors are allowed beyond the waiting room in the Emergency Department.
Visitors under the age of 18 are not allowed in the hospital and clinics.
For outpatient surgery and procedures, patients should bring an overnight bag in the event they are admitted. No visitors will be allowed to bring items in at a later time.
When coming to the hospital, please remember that you must be wearing a mask at all times. If you do not have a mask, you will be provided with one when you enter the hospital for mandatory COVID screening and a temperature check. Please be mindful of social distancing guidelines for your safety and the safety of our staff.
We want to continue to thank you for your hard work keeping the community safe and for your patience as we navigate the new procedures.