New visitor restrictions at LMH Health
LMH Health is restricting visitation to one designated visitor per patient, during the length of the patient’s stay. Additional visitor restrictions will go into effect on Saturday, March 21. These include limiting visitors to:
- One parent or guardian for pediatric patients.
- One support person for labor and delivery patients.
- One support person for patients with disabilities or impairments warranting assistance.
- One support person for critically ill patients who may be at the end of life. Exceptions may be made in extenuating circumstances, as determined by the director and provider.
- No visitors are allowed beyond the waiting room in the Emergency Department.
- Visitors under age 18 are not allowed in the hospital and clinics.
We understand that connecting with family members is very important. We encourage electronic means whenever possible. Very rare exceptions may be made in extenuating circumstances.