LMH Health experiencing telephone issues
LMH Health continues to experience telephone issues, causing patients to not be able to reach clinics and departments. The issue results from an AT&T equipment issue outside of LMH’s band of control.
“We know this is frustrating for our patients. We’re working with AT&T and hoping to have it resolved as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience,” said Michael Williams, LMH Health Chief Information Officer.
Patients report they hear a busy signal when dialing the clinic. The numbers affected include extensions in these ranges:
- 785-505-2300 through 505-2399
- 785-505-2400 through 505-2499
- 785-505-2600 through 505-2699
- 785-505-3400 through 505-3499
- 785-505-3500 through 505-3599
- 785-505-3600 through 505-3699
Alternate phone numbers are available for these clinics:
- Mount Oread Family Practice: 785-505-5070
- Lawrence OB-GYN Specialists: 785-505-4950
- Lawrence OB-GYN Specialists at the LMH Health West Campus: 785-505-3800
- Internal Medicine Group at the LMH Health West Campus: 785-505-5070
- Eudora Family Care: 785-505-5970 or 785-505-5971
- Cardiovascular Specialists of Lawrence: Call the main switchboard at 785-505-5000 and ask to be connected.
If you aren’t able to reach the clinic or department, please send a message using LMH Health’s My Patient Portal. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
We apologize for this inconvenience and will keep you updated as the situation develops. Visit this page or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter for updates.