Published on August 16, 2021
Your gifts at work
Our donors are making great things happen at LMH Health! Recently, your gifts have made possible the following:
- Diabetes kits for patients who cannot afford insulin administration supplies at home. Kits include a glucometer, refill test strips, glucose tablets and more.
- Pharmacy Keeper automated remote checking system for oncology therapeutics, which improves patient safety and saves staff time.
- Vitamin D supplements for all newborns born to parents with Medicaid or parents who cannot afford this treatment.
- Period of Purple Crying materials for all parents who have babies born at LMH Health. This program provides evidence-based education for the prevention of shaken baby syndrome.
- Additional equipment for the popular Parkinson’s exercise classes offered through LMH Health Therapy Services.