College volunteers have the opportunity to help clinical staff by transporting patients, preparing patient rooms, and stocking supplies.
- At least 18 years old, enrolled in a college program
- Available at least 3 hours every week
- Requires a long-term commitment of at least 40 hours
- Required tuberculosis blood test
- Required proof of flu vaccine (September through May)
- Required proof of vaccinations, including Hepatitis B, MMR, Tdap, and Varicella
- Required proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Required background check (costs $15)
Shadowing Opportunities at LMH:
- Shadowing is limited to those individuals whose program of study requires shadowing hours.
- Must be at least 18 years old and out of high school
- Typically shadowing is short-term and is watching only (hands-off).
- Full immunization record must be submitted with application, including required proof of COVID-19 immunization.
- Email Students@LMH.org to describe your program requirements to shadow, and if appropriate, to receive the link to apply.
Internship Opportunities at LMH:
- Limited internships are available for students enrolled in an affiliated school that currently holds a contract with LMH Health. If you are required to complete hands-on experience or practicum as part of their graduation requirements, please email Students@LMH.org to inquire about opportunities.
For more information or questions:
Contact Lauren Cobb
Volunteer Services Supervisor