College volunteers have the opportunity to help clinical staff by transporting patients, preparing patient rooms, and stocking supplies.
- At least 18 years old, enrolled in a college program
- Available at least 2-4 hours every week
- Requires a long-term commitment of at least 40 hours
- Required tuberculosis blood test
- Required proof of flu vaccine (September through May)
- Required proof of vaccinations, including Hepatitis B, MMR, Tdap, and Varicella
- Required background check (costs $15)
Shadowing Opportunities at LMH:
Due to COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, we are not accepting applications for shadowing at this time.
- Short-term opportunity (1-3 days max)
- Must be at least 18 years old and out of high school
- Requires proof of a flu shot (September through May)
Limited internships are available for students enrolled in an affiliated school that currently holds a contract with LMH Health. For more information, contact email@example.com.