High School Volunteers
Get a variety of healthcare and job-related experience, while making friends and giving back to your community.
- At least 14 years old and not yet graduated from high school
- Required tuberculosis blood test
- Required proof of flu vaccine (September through May)
- Required proof of vaccinations, including Hepatitis B, MMR, Tdap, and Varicella
- Parental consent to volunteer if under 18 years of age
Summer Volunteer Program (June and July)
- To volunteer Summer 2019: mandatory attendance at Informational Presentation in February 2019 for students who have not yet volunteered in our program. Exact date to be determined. More information will be sent to area schools and posted on website in early 2019.
School-Year Volunteering (August through May)
- During the school year, volunteers must volunteer one day per week, Monday through Friday, no later than 4pm-6pm. Please contact us for more information and to apply during the school year.
NOTE: Hospital observation is reserved for college students only.
For more information or questions:
Contact Lauren Cobb
Volunteer Services Supervisor