Benefits at LMH Health
What is the number one reason why people enjoy working at LMH Health? “It’s the support I get from my co-workers, my director, and the organization,” reports one staff member. “I know I can count on them to help me out when I need them. And LMH Health works hard to ensure that we have the best staffing possible on our unit.”
LMH Health provides a number of benefits to support staff and their families, including:
Keeping You & Your Family Healthy
Health and Wellness Programs
- Membership Discounts - Discounts at various fitness facilities in Lawrence for LMH Health associates and their families.
- Annual wellness screening and annual flu shots.
Comprehensive Health Plans
The Transparency in Coverage final rule (CMS-9915F) which requires group health plans and health insurance issuers, including self-funded plans are required to make available to the public, including stakeholders such as consumers, researchers, employers, and third-party developers, three separate machine-readable files that include detailed pricing information was published in the Federal Register on October 29, 2020. In accordance with this rule, as of July 1, 2022 these files must be posted on the group health plan or health insurance issuer’s public website. The first file will show negotiated rates for all covered items and services between the plan or issuer and in-network providers. The second file will show both the historical payments to, and billed charges from, out-of-network providers. Historical payments must have a minimum of twenty entries in order to protect consumer privacy. UnitedHealthcare, UMR, and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the required machine readable files on behalf of LMH Health. View the machine-readable files. View the machine-readable files
Associate Assistance Programs
- ComPysch - Confidential help for you and your family for emotional, drug, alcohol, financial and legal problems. Unlimited phone counseling and three face-to-face visits per family member each year.
- CARE Fund - Financial help in an emergency or unforeseen circumstance from a fund created with donations from LMH Health employees.
- PTO Donation - Eligible associates can donate their PTO time to a co-worker who does not have any PTO available in time of severe injury or illness.
Supporting You at Work
- Discounted meals in the cafeteria
- Free notary service for official documents
- Free parking
- Discount at the Gift Shop with payroll deduction option
- Commerce Bank ATM and free checking accounts
Additional premiums for weekend, evening and night shifts, holidays and on-call shifts.
Planning for Your Financial Future
Retirement Savings Plan
- LMH Health contributes 2% of your salary, as well as matching 50 cents for every $1 you contribute up to 4% of your pay.
- Retirement education offerings to help you prepare for retirement.
- VOYA representatives are available to help you prepare for your financial future.
Section 125 Spending Accounts
Pre-tax savings accounts are available for out-of-pocket dependent care and medical expenses.
Life insurance coverage provided by LMH Health is equal to one times your annual salary. Additional life insurance for self, spouse and dependents is available at discounted rates.
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Long-term disability coverage provides income protection when off due to long-term disability. This is for 50% of your wages, up to $2,000.
Professional Development & Recognition
Opportunity for clinical staff to earn $500-$2,000 bonuses based on achievement in professional development, leadership, preceptorship and evidence-based practice areas.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,500 per calendar year for full-time associates and $1,500 per calendar year for part-time associates.
- Continuing education available, including classes for CEU credit, BLS, and ACLS.
- Discounted or free community education classes, including prenatal, stress management, smoking cessation and more.
- Funding for college through various scholarships.
Recognition & Service Awards
- Reception and gift honoring team members for every five years of service.
- Monthly awards for great service or accomplishments.
Your Time Away from Work
PTO (Paid Time Off)
Full-time employees enjoy over three weeks of time off earned in the first year, including:
- PTO for full-time and part-time employees -- 23 days in the first year of full-time employment (part-time time off is pro-rated based on hours) including accrual for six recognized holidays.
For hospitalization or extended illness.
Team Member Discounts
- Discount tickets to regional attractions including Worlds of Fun, Oceans of Fun and local Lawrence theaters.
- Discounts at local area businesses.
- Credit Union membership with savings through payroll deduction.
- Benefits banking including free checking and other services.
Team Member and Family Celebrations
- Annual holiday celebration for staff and their families.
- Quarterly Celebration Days highlighting achievements of teams and individuals.
Other Benefits available
- Supplemental long-term disability coverage provides income protection when off due to long-term illness up to 60% of your wages.
- Supplemental life insurance up to five times your salary, up to 50% of your amount on your spouse and up to $10,000 on each child.
- Group home and auto insurance at special group rates.
- Veterinary pet insurance with convenient payroll deduction.