The Joint Commission will conduct an unannounced survey of this organization to evaluate the organization's compliance with nationally established Joint Commission standards. The survey results will be used to determine whether, and the conditions under which, accreditation should be awarded the organization.
Joint Commission standards deal with organizational quality of care issues and the safety of the environment in which care is provided.
We are here to assist you if you need help! If there is a problem or you have a complaint about the quality or safety of your care while you or your family member is hospitalized, we want to know about it.
This is how you can get help solving the problem:
- Ask to speak to the nurse in charge. Explain the problem and talk about ways the problem can be solved.
- The director of each unit will be happy to discuss any unresolved problems.
- If the problem is still not resolved, or you do not wish to talk with a nursing representative about the problem, then:
- Call the LMH Clinical Excellence & Value at 785-505-3157.
- You may also dial "0" and ask to speak to the Administrator on call. From outside the hospital, you may call 785-505-5000.
After the hospital's review and response, if you wish to pursue your patient safety or quality concern further you may contact:
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Or fax your request to: (630) 792-5636
Or Email your request.