All patients who receive a bill have the opportunity to contact Lawrence Memorial Hospital regarding financial assistance for their accounts. Financial assistance may include charity care, payment arrangements, medical assistance or other programs. To obtain an application form or ask for more information, contact a financial counselor at 785-505-5775.
Download the Financial Assistance Forms (English) PDF
Download the Financial Assistance Forms (Española) PDF
You may qualify for assistance paying your medical bills
There may be funds available to help pay your medical bill. LMH Health works with Elevate to help persons without health insurance find funding. This service is FREE to you. Special programs are available to those who meet certain eligibility requirements, such as:
- Eligibility – Medicaid, Medicare, COBRA
- Victims of Crime programs
- Third Party Liability & Workers’ Compensation
- Veterans Administration programs
- Indian Health Service
- Disability (SSDI/SSI)
It’s Easy as 1-2-3!
1. You only need a few basics to get started:
- Facility Number: 1993
- Your Account Number:
- A phone number where you can be reached.
2. Call the hotline: 1-866-534-6703
3. Answer a short series of “yes” or “no” questions.
- This free service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you are identified as potentially eligible, one of our advocates will follow up within 48 business hours.
- If you are found to be not eligible, please contact LMH Health ’s Patient Financial Services at 785-505-5775.