Improvements to LMH Health Patient Accounts billing and payment portal
We’ve heard your feedback about our hospital and clinic billing systems. Effective March 21, 2022, LMH Health is making changes to bring greater ease to patients and their families in paying their bills.
LMH is partnering with Assistentcy to improve the ability for patients to pay, get answers to billing questions and make payment arrangements.
- Instead of receiving multiple statements each month, you’ll receive one statement including a detailed list of hospital and physician clinic charges and payments.
- Paying your bill is now easier than ever.
- Pay using the QR code included on your statement, through our new online account portal or via text or email.
- Set up recurring payments with check by phone or credit card.
- Our team members will be more accessible through extended phone hours and coverage.
- Assistentcy is not a collection agency and does not report to the credit bureaus.
To pay your bill online, visit payallckc.com.
To pay by phone, call 785-347-9274.
Monday – Thursday from 8:15 a.m. to 5:50 p.m.
Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 3 p.m.
“Members of our Patient Accounts department are also available to review your statement, discuss payment options, and identify if a financial assistance program may be an option for you,” said Michele Vanoni, LMH Health patient accounts director.
For questions about your account, call the LMH Health Patient Accounts department at 785-505-5775 to speak with a customer service representative, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
LMH Health continues to be a community-owned, not-for-profit hospital that serves the health care needs of the community regardless of an individual's ability to pay. As part of our mission, LMH Health provides $25 million in charitable care each year, offering several unique programs that can help those struggling to pay for services.
- Patients can proactively call LMH Health and speak with a member of the Pre-Service Center team to get an estimate of charges for services or procedures beforehand. Contact the Pre-Service Center at 785-505-3760 to receive an estimate within 24 hours of your call.
- If you receive a bill, contact LMH Health Patient Accounts at 785-505-5775 to see if you qualify for financial assistance. Available programs may include charity care, payment arrangements or medical assistance. Self-insured patients may be eligible for discounts on your bill.
- If you need assistance enrolling in the healthcare marketplace, please contact the LMH Health financial counselor at 785-505-2918.
- In 2005, the LMH Health Foundation established the Help and Healing Fund to help any patient in need with expenses for medications, medical equipment or other necessities for healing and recovery after a hospital stay. This assistance, which is critical to ensure patients stay on the path to healthy living and safe healing, is funded through gifts to the LMH Health Foundation. Contact the Foundation at 785-505-5005 or visit lmh.org/foundation to learn more.