Preparing for your appointment
So that we may provide efficient delivery of your health care, we see patients by appointment only. New patients need to arrive 30 minutes early. Please bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance cards
- Referrals from other physicians
- All all imaging studies (X-ray, MRI, CT, ultrasound, bone scan, et cetera) related to your condition, records from other treating physicians, or any diagnostic test results. You will need to call the facility where the study was done and ask for a CD copy of the images and a paper report.
- A copy of the imaging study in addition to the imaging results
- A list of medications that you take
After regular office hours, you will receive a recorded message on the office answering system. It is very important that you leave your name, telephone number, and a reason for your call. Emergency messages will be forwarded to the doctor on call. However, for life-threatening emergencies please call 911. Calls to schedule appointments or for prescription refills should be made during regular business hours.
If you have medications that need to be refilled, please call your prescriptions to your pharmacy. Allow 24 hours for refills to be completed. Prescriptions will only be refilled during business hours.
Fees & Payment Policy
- Co-pays are due at the time of service
- We accept cash, checks, or credit cards
- Monthly payment plans available
We will file all insurance claims with the information provided to us. If we have filed your insurance or liability claim for you and we have not received payment after sixty (60) days the responsibility for payment of our charges rests with the patient, not with the insurance company or an attorney.
Contracted Insurance Networks:
- Auto Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Medicaid (Amerigroup & Sunflower State Health Plan)
- Preferred Healthcare Systems
- Preferred Health Professionals (Freedom Network)
- Private Healthcare Systems
- United Healthcare
- Workers Compensation
If you do not see your insurance network or if you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage please give us a call at 785-838-7800.
- Telephone as far in advance as possible for appointments. When unable to keep an appointment, cancel or reschedule as far in advance as possible.
- Please bring all insurance information, cards and photo ID with you at the time of your first visit to our office.
- Please pick-up and bring x-ray films and reports to your appointment.
- Bring insurance referrals with you.
- Advise the receptionist when you come in of any change in your address, phone number, marital status, etc., that may have occurred since your last visit. Please notify us if there is any change in your insurance coverage.