Choose LMH Health for surgeons who have the expertise and experience you need close to home. You’ll receive care from a compassionate surgical team that puts you first and wants you to feel your best.
Expert Surgical Team
Expect the best possible surgical outcome from the comprehensive LMH Health surgical team that includes:
- Board-certified general surgeons who have undergone additional training and a higher level of expertise
- Nurses with years of experience who continue to earn recognition through the Daisy Award program from former patients for their compassion and commitment to keeping you safe
- Friendly, detailed front desk staff that coordinate communication, scheduling, and billing to ensure you have a seamless experience
High-Quality Surgical Care
You can feel confident that our surgeons use the most advanced technology and current evidence based data to deliver the highest level of care. That’s because the surgical services at LMH Health are accredited by the American College of Surgeons for the Commission on Cancer (CoC) and the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care at Lawrence Surgery Center.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Surgery
Depending on the type of procedure you need and your health, you may have:
- Outpatient surgery – Go home the same day
- Inpatient surgery – Stay overnight in the hospital after your surgery for additional monitoring and care
Minimally Invasive Surgery
When possible, your surgeon will take a minimally invasive approach that uses small incisions. This technique helps you recover faster with less scarring and discomfort.
Depending on your procedure, your surgeon may control a surgical robot to treat your condition in the least invasive way.
What to Expect
When you and your care team decide that surgery is right for you, you’ll receive information on what to expect before, during, and after surgery.